Thursday, July 21, 2011

Copyright this Whispering Peace!

Hi mystee, notice how i used your "copyrighted" name in my title? I like to use it when i talk to officials too. today i used it along with your thousands of other aliases to the insurance investigator. wow, there are a lot of people looking for you denise! you are very popular. I imagine seeing you on that show "I almost got away with it". these people think they are safe because they get away with it for awhile and then all of a sudden their ass is back in jail again. the only one i can think of that needs to be in jail more than you is casey anthony. she murdered her child. you are just abusing yours. having them live in a house with millions of roaches in their beds, clothing and food is abuse. making them pick up and run away from their home leaving behind all of their toys and clothes is abuse. pulling them out of school and "home schooling" them by locking them out in the yard is abuse. letting them tear up a place and leaving them outside for 4 hours a day while you work on your blogs is abuse. you will always be looking over your shoulder to see if I or someone I have reported you to is on your tail. That is abuse too, having your kids live like that. Not going away and i will get my money one way or the other

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to talk with you regarding my dealings with this woman. What is the best way to contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at nancy.hohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find her! How does anyone live like that?!?!!? EEEW!!!

    ReplyDelete